- A high-performance foaming alkaline descaling agent used to remove deposits and residue found on the exterior surfaces of basins/vats, equipment, walls and floors in the food & beverage processing industry.
- The product effectively removes mildew stains, wine stains, water spotting and other deposits found on surfaces and harvesting/processing equipment associated with wine production.
- AQUA-FOAM contributes towards better water use management during the cleaning process as well as better wastewater management.
- Produced under the Aquaforce® technology seal. Aquaforce® technology delivers unprecedented cleaning performance thanks to its highly effective anti-redeposition properties. This technology is the result of the unique selection of eco-friendly chelating agents and dispersants that unleash water’s cleaning action without disrupting the fragile equilibrium of ecosystems once rejected back into the local aquifer. Aquaforce® technology prevents limescale buildup.
- Exceptional cleaning performance.
- Foam clings easily to vertical surfaces, yielding superior cleaning performance.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Harmless to stainless steel surfaces and most plumbing valves and connections when used according to the manufacturer recommendations.
- AQUA-FOAM prevents wasteful and excessive water use.
- AQUA-FOAM reduces pollutants and allows better wastewater management.
Phosphates are responsible for excessive aquatic plant growth, algae and cyanobacteria in our lakes. Using phosphate-free products contributes to reducing lake eutrophication.
This product is free of substances classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic.
This product doesn’t contain VOC’s, exceeding the product category standard requirements. Using a solvent-free product improves the quality of life at work and preserves the ozone layer.
EDTA and NTA-free
EDTA and NTA are bioaccumulable chelating agents responsible for concentrating heavy metals into the environment. Using a product without bioaccumulable content is a necessary criterion to prevent the contamination of the food chain. Furthermore, NTA is classified as a potential carcinogen. The anti-scaling agents used in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD testing, series 301 and are harmless to the user.