- A formulation of survival factors to be used when fermentation slows down or becomes stuck.
- Does not contain DAP.
- In the case of slow alcoholic fermentation, Bi-Activ® detoxifies the must, provides survival factors
for the Yeasts and enables fermentation to be completed.
- n the case of stuck fermentation, Bi-Activ® detoxifies the wine and prepares it for the new inoculation.
- It can be used in the vinification of highly clarified must and immediately provides support elements and survival factors, which are essential for Yeast membrane stress-resistance.
- BI-ACTIV® does not provide assimilable nitrogen.
30 – 60 g/hL