ABOUT FERMOCEL P
IDEAL USE: STUCK FERMENTATIONS ABOVE 3 BRIX. TO ENHANCE FERMENTATION IN LOW TURBIDITY JUICE.
- Fermocel P is a complex nutrient/bio-regulator based on ammonium salts, vitamins (Thiamine is 0.06%) and toxin-adsorbing fibers.It is ideal for restarting stuck fermentations and can also be used for the additions done throughout the course of the fermentation to respond to the formation of reductive odors.
- The cellulose present in Fermocel P works as an inert absorbing media that actively eliminates toxins and long chain fatty acids from the fermenting must.
- Also, it has a turbidity factor that helps Yeast to stay fully homogenized in the mass throughout the course of the fermentation.
- Dissolve in must or wine and add to tank
- Standard addition is 25-50 grams/hL. This also depends on nitrogen needs. 10 g/hL of Fermocel P will add 10 ppm of readily available nitrogen
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Fermocel P is stable at room temperature for at least two years