PH BENCHTOP METER – ORION STAR A111
- Thermo Scientific Orion Star A111 pH Benchtop Meters combine simplicity with accuracy.
- A large LCD displays pH or mV readings along with temperature. Icons provide quick updates on battery life, electrode status and calibration information.
- Simple button layout and onscreen messages help with calibration and setup menu choices.
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature in ºC or ºF, meter mode, calibration information and power source
- Don’t miss a reading – AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Up to 3 point pH calibration
- Automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers
- Easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 50 data points
- Included electrode arm and newly-designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter, or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem
- 3 year meter replacement warranty