TURBIDITY METER – ORION AQUAFAST AQ3010
- Perfect for the plant, field or even in a lab, this simple, yet powerful turbidity meter offers impressive features.
- Autoranging from 0 to 1000 NTUs, the AQ3010 meter generates an accurate turbidity reading in seconds.
- Results are easy to read and record from the large, bright LCD display in a variety of work environments.
- This infrared LED measurement has no temperature effects to change the sample during testing, no maintenance due to a consistent light source, plus better results for colored samples benefits over tungsten meters.
- Comparison tests for the AQ3010 with other turbidity measurement techniques showed excellent correlation in side-by-side testing in a variety of applications.
- Visit www.thermo.com/waterapps to read the AQ3010 method notes.
- The AQ3010 meter comes complete with four EPA-approved SDVB primary standards, simplifying verification of the meter performance and calibration of the meter.
- Just one set of standards is required to both calibrate and perform periodic calibration checks.
- Ergonomic IP67 turbidity meter for lab or field use
- Uses Nephelometric principle with90º detection
- In many locations a separate light cap or shield is not needed
- Meets ISO 7027 and offers consistent light source for greater accuracy
- No mixing or diluting with EPA-approved polymer bead primary standards for faster calibration
- 3 year warranty