PORTABLE CHILLERS – FIRE & ICE
- The industry standard when it comes to portable chilling and heating is G & D’s Fire & Ice portable heating and chilling unit.
- The Fire & Ice’s roots stem from its early days of navigating busy wineries during harvest. Its functionality continues to expand whether it’s in maintaining temperature control in a stainless steel varnish tank or heating apple juice up to Yeast pitching temps.
- G & D’s Modular Series Chillers are available in capacities ranging from 10HP to 54HP and are equipped with all of the features of our standard package chiller design.
- The difference is that these units feature an oversized process pump and massive oversized glycol reservoirs with auxiliary ports for future chiller modules. As you hase in expansion these units provide you with the opportunity to phase in chiller modules, increasing chilling capacity as you grow.
- G & D Chillers is leading the way providing you with the solution to ost effective growth with glycol chilling.
- Ideal for high volume operations, each chiller contains multiple semi-hermetic ECOLINE series compressors made by Bitzer.
- These are partnered with oversized air-cooled condensers built to maximize efficiency and capacity.
- These chillers are the complete package and turnkey units with over-sized stainless steel reservoirs, process Pumps, a chiller pump, compressors, and condenser. G & D Chillers will help engineer the optimum solution right down to the placement and commissioning of your unit at your facility.
- The Fire & Ice is your solution when portability is a requirement. It comes standard with a 3 HP compressor, powder coated steel frame,
- 316 stainless steel skin, the ability to service 5 vessels at a time, and heavy-duty rubber casters for easy portability.
- Can’t stand the heat? Don’t worry; this unit comes in a chill only model, as well, featuring the same design and specifications.