TANK WRAP – REMOVABLE CONDITIONING JACKETS
This is an inexpensive solution to condition you’re existing tanks and can be used for heating or cooling applications.
- Fits tanks from 660L to 50,000L
- Each module is 336MM in height
- You can connect up to 10 modules vertically for each tank
- Light weight 800g/m2
- Constructed of polypropylene
- Operating temperature range of -20C to +50C
- H2O or Glycol can be used
- Odorless and won’t fade
- Easily removed and installed by one person
- Springs are used for assembly to accommodate for expansion and contraction
- You can use PVC or polypropylene connectors for inlet and outlet connections
- It can be insulated for higher efficiency
- It can be cleaned by using the same detergents used to clean your tanks
- Portable, heat exchange tank jacketing that can be installed & removed easily, allowing you to move it on to other tanks in your cellar.