IDEAL USE:COLOR REMOVAL IN ROSÉ AND WHITE JUICES AND MUSTS
- Carbosil is a liquid clarifier based on silica and decolorizing carbon.
- It allows a quick and efficient color removal in both musts and wines. Carbon is hydrated and in liquid form, so the product is safe and practical to use.
- It is highly recommended on musts of Pinot Grigio or those obtained from over-ripe grapes.
- It will yield a clear must/wine with no trace of carbon and with a compact sediment.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- It always depends on the wine or must to be treated, and trials are recommended.
- As a general rule of thumb, Carbosil needs to be added at 5 to 10 times the amount of clarifier used.
- When used as color remover during fermentation, rates of addition are between 25-60 ml/hL