- Specific preparation of Yeast cell walls with a high sapid peptide content
- Oenolees contributes towards improving gustatory qualities in wines by:
- Attenuating aggressive sensations: refining action that promotes elimination of certain polyphenols responsible for bitterness and astringency.
- Increasing sweet sensations: specific peptide fraction that has an excessively low perception threshold (16 mg/L against 3g/L for saccharose).
- OMRI Listed for use in organic winemaking
- 20 – 40 g/hL