ABOUT ENDOZYM ANTIBOTRYTIS
IDEAL USE: BOTRYTIS AFFECTED GRAPES AND MUST OR GRAPES WITH HIGHLY BRANCHED PECTINS SUCH AS MUSCAT
- Enzymatic Preparation to Neutralize the Oxidizing Agents Derived from Botrytis Cinerea
- Improves settling, clarification and filtration
- Denatures polyphenoloxidases
- Preserves aroma and colour
- A purified non-GMO, enzymatic preparation possessing activities that resolve problems derived from the presence of Botrytis Cinerea. It reacts with polyphenoloxidases (tyrosinase – laccase) present in the must, inactivating them and enabling aromatic precursors to be preserved together with the coloring matter. Endozym Antibotrytis is also complemented by the strong ß-glucanase activity, enabling the breakdown of glucans and therefore facilitating clarification and filtration of must and wine derived from moldy grapes.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 20-40 grams per ton or (75-150g/1000 Gal). Ethanol will diminish the activity of the enzyme; so lower ends of the range of addition are for treatments in the must, higher levels are recommended for additions to the wine
- Dilute directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or in de-mineralized water and add to the press juice or directly onto the grapes.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Endozym Antibotrytis is stable at room temperature for at least two years, with a loss lower than 5% per year starting from the third year.