ABOUT ENDOZYM CONTACT PELLICULAIRE
IDEAL USE: ENDOZYM CONTACT PELLICULAIRE FACILITATES THE PHENOMENA OF MACERATION AND EXTRACTION BY SPEEDING UP THE SKIN CONTACT TREATMENT.
- Endozym Contact Pelliculaire breaks down the structure of the cellular walls and of the solid material which cements the cells containing the various polyphenol-anthocyaninic components. As a consequence the maceration is shortened and no unpleasant bitter tannins are extracted.
- Endozym Contact Pelliculaire is composed of a pool of pectolytic Enzymes characterized by a high hemicellulasic secondary activity, a metabolic quality allowing a rapid color extraction and a better tannin extraction from the skins.
- Thanks to these peculiar activities of the Enzymes contained in Endozym Contact Pelliculaire, the coloring intensity of the treated wines is strengthened and the stabilization of the coloring matter is facilitated.
- Its utilization is particularly indicated when one wishes to increase structure and color of red wines during the skin maceration process, without increasing wine tannic structure too much For this reason Endozym Contact Pelliculaire is recommended for the production of young red and nouveaux aromatic wines, soft and with more color.
- In grapes from carbonic maceration the specifically active Enzymes, added in the dose of 2 g/hL, allows the same quantity of coloring matter to be extracted while reducing contact time from 48 to 5 hours.
- The aim is to improve without risks the quality of the finished wine with the same maceration time.
- The addition of Endozym Contact Pelliculaire improves the yield in free run juice, as it sensibly improves the skin permeability.
- In the vinification of grapes which have undergone carbonic maceration, it causes a constant increase in the qualitative level of wines, resulting in elegant, more fragrant wines with a better development of the aromatic potential, in the respect of the origin varietals.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 20-40 grams per ton of grape depending on pH,
temperature and SO2 content.
- Dilute directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or de-mineralized water and add to the tank at the first pump-over, or add directly onto the grapes. Enzymes are proteins and in red musts tend to be inactivated quickly. Add preferably in ideal conditions of temperature (60F-18C). A pump over is an excellent method to mix and homogenize the product.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- table at low temperature (10°C-50°F) for 3 years