ABOUT ENDOZYM B-SPLIT
IDEAL USE:ENZYMATIC PREPARATION TO INCREASE WINE AROMATIC INTENSITY.
- Endozym Beta-Split is a pectolitic enzyme with a high ß-glucosidasic activity, able to considerably increase wine aromatic intensity.
- The bouquet of a wine is composed by numerous molecules with aromatic characteristics which are free or combined with glucides such as glucose, arabinose, ramnose and apiose.
- Many experimental data showed that the combined aromatic component, that is the one combined with sugars, is higher than the free aromatic molecules.
- Endozym Beta-Split frees up available varietal aromas that are bound with sugars that otherwise would only be available in the case of high over-ripening conditions of the fruit which are not always desired for the intended style of the final wine.
- Endozym Beta-Split selectively acts on links binding terpens with sugars and gives the best results when it is used at the end of the fermentation, with a concentration of residual sugars lower than 5%.
- Endozym Beta-Split is purified by the cinnamyl-esterasic activity, resistant to pH and to the presence of sulphur dioxide.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 2- 5 grams per hl depending on contact time, temperature and SO2 content. High sugar and low temperatures reduce the activity of Endozym ß-Split so dosage must be increased accordingly. Precaution need to be taken in order to avoid the enzyme coming into contact with high dosage levels of SO2 or bentonite.
- Dissolve directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or in demineralized water and add to must or wine
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Dissolve directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or
in demineralized water and add to must or wine