IDEAL USE: PREVENTION OR ELIMINATION OF BROWNING IN WHITE WINES AND JUICES.COLOR PROTECTION IN ROSÉ.
- Potassium-caseinate based clarifier. To cure oxidized wines or to add “freshness” to fermenting musts. Used in fermentation it helps to prevent “pinking”
- Catalasi can be used to successfully eliminate or prevent darkening of white wines, the occurrence of “brick” hues in rosé, and yellow hues in red wines.
- The potassium caseinate present in Catalasi highlights the original aromas and color, reducing the level of polyphenols and polymerized, oxidized components.
- It also contains a strong antioxidant (vitamin C) and a calibrated dose of SO2 important to neutralize eventual peroxides produced by the dehydro-ascorbic acid. 20g/Hl of Catalasi (1.5lb/1000 Gal.)yield 6ppm SO2
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dissolve the dose of Catalasi in about 5 parts of cold water. Wait 15 minutes before use. Add quickly to mass with maximum turbulence.