ABOUT ARABINOL AROME
- The market is constantly looking for fresh and fruity wines, where the aromatic component is fundamental.
- To create wines high in aromatics, winemakers use techniques such as antioxidants for grapes and musts, cold macerations, fermentation at low temperatures, aromatic Yeasts, treatment of the lees, etc.
- To protect the wine aroma, AEB has enhanced a technology used in the perfume industry: the utilization of gum Arabic as an aroma protecting substrate. Not all Gum Arabic provides aroma protection because the property is lost when placed in a hydro alcoholic solution.
- Arabinol Arome is formulated to retain these characteristics in wine and to preserve all the aromatics naturally present in the bouquet.Arabinol Arome will not give wine the same degree of viscosity as regular Arabinol.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Add to both red and white wines that tend to loose aromatics in storage. Dilute 1:10 in wine to improve homogenization. Best timing for addition is after ML and before bottling.Wait 48 hours after addition to assess aromatics in bench trials.