IDEAL USE: ELLAGIC STRUCTURING DURING MICRO-OXYGENATION.
- Taniquerc, derived from toasted French oak, is an ellagic tannin that promotes maturation and highlights the structure of prized red wines.
- The tannic infusion has been extracted by means of prolonged maceration in cold water and slow volatilization of the tannic substances. This extractive technique promotes precipitation of bitter substances and produces tannin that is particularly suitable for highlighting the structure of high quality wines.
- If used with micro-oxygenation, Taniquerc adds the color, fragrance and taste typical of barrel-matured wines.
- It also prolongs the aromatic persistency and the aftertaste of wines and increases the efficiency of used barrels.
DOSAGE RATE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 12-50 g/hL
- Re-hydrate in warm water (35 °C/95 °F) or wine, for 12 hr before mixing. Then add directly to circulating tank or barrel. Wait at least a week before filtering.