- Controlled by the microbiology laboratory from the University of Reims, Champagne-Ardenne (France), faculty of sciences.
- The main characteristic of this Yeast is the high production of glycerol and polysaccharides. It produces full-bodied wines characterized by nuances of red fruit and dry figs.
- Its nutritional demand is substantially lower than average.
- Its low SO2 production and low malic acid consumption make this Yeast ideal for wines that will go through a malolactic fermentation.
- 10-30g/100kg crushed grapes