3M LENTICULAR MODULES
- Patented, charge modified depth filter for combined depth filtration and electrokinetic adsorption for efficient haze and particle removal at micron ratings smaller than the mechanical rating of the module
- High-tensile strength media to perform efficiently even under elevated operating temperatures or repeated hot water sanitation cycles
- Compact construction design allows for maximum filtration surface area
- Lower labor costs when compared to sheet filtration
- No exposure to atmospheric contamination after installation in housing
- Easy to install cartridges for rapid change-outs
- All components FDA approved
- 12″ or 16″ diameter
- From 0.2 up to 10 microns
- DUAL LAYER
- Combining a coarse top layer with a finer layer below for 2-stage filtration in a single pass
FILTROX LENTICULAR MODULES
- Depth filter modules allowing the user to handle large filter areas easily in a disposable assembly
- High dirt-holding capacity of 4 kg/m2
- Long lifetime of filter until plugging can be achieved
- Max operating temperature: 80C
- Max differential pressure: 2.4 bar
- ISO 9001 Quality management and ISO 14001 Environmental management
- 12″ or 16″ diameter
- From 0.2 up to 20 microns
- D.O.E. (FLAT STYLE) OR D.O.R. (BAYONET STYLE)
- TXR MODULES FOR REMOVING TCA
BACKFLUSHABLE LENTICULAR MODULE
Depth filter modules make it possible to handle large filter areas in a simple manner and have been used in various food & beverage applications for many years. Filtration with such modules is carried out in an enclosed bell housing filter. The filter medium used in lenticular modules is a depth filter sheet. A combination of surface, depth and adsorptive filtration mechanisms lead to a high filtration performance. Depth filter products represent a cost-effective filtration solution.
With the FILTRODISC™ PLUS2, a new generation of depth filter modules is available. Due to their improved design and integrated support frame, the FILTRODISC™ PLUS2 modules can be backflushed in order to remove surface deposits more effectively. The filter media used for these modules are high-capacity Filtrox depth filter sheets (H grades) with even higher dirt holding capacity than standard grades.
FILTRODISC™ PLUS2 modules show the following benefits which result in important cost savings:
- Possibility of backflushing of the modules can lead to longer filter life.
- H grades filter media grant increased filtration capacity.
- FILTRODISC™ PLUS2 modules can be installed in regular lenticular module housings with DOE adapter type.
- For backflushing the FILTRODISC™ PLUS2 modules, no additional stabilization parts are needed.