Muima 200 – Workings for the classical method
- Dosing of liquor
- Leveling with wine
Production: Up to 200/300 bottles/hour
Notes: Production is autonomous with the assistance of an operator
The semi-automatic monoblock mod. MUIMA 200 combines in a single machine the operations of skimming, dosing and leveling suitable for the processing of small / medium production of sparkling wine classic method.
The machine consists of:
- A structure entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 formed by a base mounted on wheels for ground support and a structure, integral with the base
- A device for manual or automatic debris operation
- A liquor tank equipped with nitrogen inlet and pressure gauge
- A device for housing n. 4 bottles where the operator manually loads / unloads one bottle at a time, while automatically performing the various operations
- An automatic three-way exchange valve, equipped with a device for adjusting the liqueur dose to be introduced into the bottles
The MUIMA 200 semi-automatic monoblock has been designed and manufactured to perform the production autonomously with the assistance of an operator.