BARREL WASHING – AAQUA BLASTER LT BARREL WASHER – GRAVITY DRAIN
- Ideal for applications where the insertion opening is smaller than two inches such as wine barrels and closed head 55 gallon drums.
- The cleaning efficiency of the AaquaBlaster LT is achieved thanks to four stream jets at low flow rate but high pressure, thus providing high impact washing.
- Stream nozzles rotate around a turret to provide complete orbital cleaning coverage of all interior surfaces.
- The AaquaBlaster LT is driven by a hot or cold high pressure washer capable of producing 4 gpm or higher of flow or more.
- The higher the flow the faster the rotation of the nozzles thus producing a more rapid cleaning cycle.
- High pressure in-line Y filters are recommended and available to prevent particulates from interrupting the internal gears.
- Rapid cleaning cycles with low flow rate
- Round, non-protruding washer head
- Two or four nozzle configuration
- Quick change nozzle configurations
- Inlet flows configurable
- Oversized gears, self-lubricating
- Small size
- Saves time, water & money
- Easy insertion
- Allows the tool to be used in tanks up to 10′ tall
- Driven by nearly any hot or cold high pressure washer
- Smoother motion, withstands greater pressure and more durable
- Built for small openings like 55 gal drums or wine barrels for easy insertion