- Liquid gelatin produced from a selection of exceptionally pure raw materials. Pig origin exclusively
- Gelarom is characterised by a high surface charge density enabling it to act with precision on certain colloidal substances which act as aroma maskers.
- Gelarom is a fining agent intended for:
- Revealing the organoleptic potential in wine. Gelarom refines the phenolic structure, promoting, promoting aroma expression, and restores freshness without modifying the structural equilibrium of the wine.
- Stabilising the colloidal state.
- Clarifying wines and musts, by eliminating haze particles. Gelarom improves wine clarity.
- 20-60 mL/hL