ABOUT ENDOZYM ICE
IDEAL USE: SETTLING WHITE JUICE AT COLD TEMPERATURES
- Liquid Pectinase Extremely Fast in Processing the Pectins
- Rapid depectinization of juice in difficult conditions – cold temperature, low pH, SO2 presence
- Settling and clarification of juice with highly branched pectins or botrysized grapes
- Endozym Ice is a preparation developed on a solid media, which has been enriched in non GMO secondary activities that are able to process the most intricate pectins in the so-called “hairy zones”. This ability results in a very fast de-pectinization that also prevents the inhibition of limiting factors like cold, low pH or SO2.
DOSAGE RATE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 2-6 ml per ton. The dosages vary according to the grapes to be treated or the vinification technology applied. Treatments of cold must (below 10°C/50°F) or musts with a high percentage of pectins and suspended solids require the higher end of the dosage range.
- Dilute directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or in de-mineralized water and add to must or directly onto the grapes.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Endozym Ice should be stored at temperatures lower than 10°C/50°F for a period not longer than 24 months.