ABOUT ENOVIT P
IDEAL USE: DAP REPLACEMENT. NUTRIENT ADDITION FOR ENHANCED VOLATILE AROMAS.
- Basic nutrient formulation that includes DAP and Thiamine
- The high level of readily available nitrogen (YAN) brought about by Enovit P stimulates the production of aromatic volatile compounds and reduce the risk of reductive fermentation odors.
- Thiamine (0.06%) inhibits the production of superior alcohols that could bring unbalanced sensorial roughness.
- Dissolve in must or wine and add to the tank
- Standard addition is 12-36 grams/Hl
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
- Enovit is stable at room temperature for at least two years.