LAFASE® XL PRESS
Liquid preparation of purified Enzymes to optimise pressing and extraction of aroma precursors during the elaboration of white and rosé wines.
- Increases the yields of free-run juice and first presses.
- Decrease the duration of the pressing cycles.
- Facilitates pressing management:
- Pressing at lower pressures and shorter cycles.
- Decrease in the number of final pressing.
- Less trituration of grape skin and seeds to limit the extraction of phenolic compounds, the oxidation of juices and pH variations.
- Allows skin maceration within a few hours directly in the press (short contact time).