IDEAL USE:PROTECTION AGAINST RE-FERMENTATION IN SWEET BOTTLED WINES.
- Due to its potassium sorbate content, Microcid helps prevent re-fermentation of wines containing residual sugar.
- Microcid inhibits bacterial alterations, by stabilizing free SO2, and inhibits lactic bacteria which metabolize sorbic acid.
- It prevents the formation of the geranium like odor that can be derived from the usage of straight sorbate.
- Reducing components (KMS and citric acid), prevent oxidation and hinder volatile acidity production.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dissolve in about 10 parts of warm water and add uniformly to the clarified and filtered mass.