ABOUT ARABINOL HC
- Arabinol HC is a solution of about 33.5% gum Arabic, mostly composed of polysaccharides with high molecular weight.
- After their hydrolysis they release non-fermentable sugars like arabinose, rhamnose and glucuronic acid. All these will contribute to the softness and sweetness of the mid palate in the wines treated.
- From a chemical point of view, Arabinol HC, is a chain of D-galactose units ramified with D-glucuronic acid, with I-rhamnose or l-arabinose final units.
- The carachteristics of this premium gum Arabic are derived from the unique composition of the soil where the Acacia grows.
- In fact Arabinol HC is derived from trees that grow in presence of Rhizobium Leguminosarumon their roots, able to fix the atmospheric N.
- The combination of these characteristics with the application of other farming techniques, results in an increase of N and Mg.
- The presence of such compounds modifies the soil pH, increasing the concentration and solubility of salts near the plant and consequently the pH of its lymph.
- This will ultimately yield a gum with higher softening and stabilizing power.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- We recommend to do lab trials to asses the proper dosage.
- Add to finished red and white wines that are stable and ready to be filtered. Addition should be done after diluting 1:20 in wine in order to improve the homogenization of the product. It is suitable for wines that undergo membrane filtration after a week from its addition.