- Specific preparation of inactivated Yeasts with a high antioxidant capacity.
- Rich in glutathione and reductive metabolites, glutathione has a significantly higher antioxidant potential than SO2 or ascorbic acid.
- Enables the Yeast to assimilate glutathione precursors (cysteine, N-acetylcysteine…) during alcoholic fermentation and thus synthesise more of this tripeptide.
- Efficiently protects the wine’s aromatic potential and significantly delays the appearance of oxidised notes.
- Obtains more aromatic wines with improved ageing potential.
- OMRI: Listed for use in organic winemaking (National Organic Program).
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 30 g/hL
- Incorporate into tank during the first 1/3rd of alcoholic fermentation