ABOUT BIOLACE ACCLIMATÉE
IDEAL USE: FOR RED, WHITE AND ROSÉ WINES.
- Frozen culture at -20ºC.Multi strain (3 strains) inoculum ofOenococcus Oeni for malolacticfermentations.
- Biolact Acclimatée is a direct add ML inoculum, ideal for white, blush and red wines.
- This culture is constituted of three genetically different strains ofOenococcus oeni,equally effective in conducting the malolactic fermentation. This union helps improve competition in the event of a high population by indigenous bacteria.
- Biolact Acclimatée has been selected for its capacity to highlight the typical aromas of the cultivar from which the wine was made, integrating them with pleasant fruity nuances. It improves the taste profile of wines enhancing roundness and fullness, prolonged after taste sensations.
- The appearance of bitter or green nuances, which often characterize wines at the end of spontaneous malolactic fermentation, are absent.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dose at 1g/hL
- Remove Biolact Acclimatée from freezer or refrigerator 30 minutes before use.
- Biolact Acclimatée works as a direct add, but its activity can be boosted by a simple rehydration for 24 hours to increase inoculum.