PZ85 | PZ 78 | PZ 83 | PZ 80
- Hydraulic presses equipped with a collection tray made from AISI 304 stainless steel,
- hydraulic piston, specially designed to reach pressures of up to 350Atm.
- Includes models with cages ranging from 50 to 80cm in diameter,
- Nominal load capacities from 1.3 to 4.8 Q.li.
- The cages are specifically designed to have a resistance to stress that is proportionate to the maximum attainable pressure
- Available as:
- wood with iron rims,
- wood with AISI 304 stainless steel rims,
- or entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- All are equipped with a double pause-work timer, a two-speed hydraulic control unit, and a thrust plate covered in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Models 85, 78, and 83 (60, 70, and 80cm in diameter) are equipped with a trolley on wheels to facilitate the loading and unloading of the cage itself, given the greater quantities of product. The trend followed by these machines is towards soft treatment of fermented pomace, which in these pressing operations does not move during the various pressing steps. This would cause the material to disintegrate or would increase the quantity of lees present in the wines. The result is instead a very clear pressing wine; thanks to the drainage, the absence of mixing, and the application of maximum pressure, we are able to remove the fermented skins, as well as the dried grapes.
HYDRAULIC PRESSES PZ95
Hydraulic electric presses with semi automatic uncaging system
Vertical hydraulic presses are a modern configuration with all the qualities of ancient winemaking traditions. They are used for the extraction of musts from fermented red grapes and the production of delicate wines from destemmed white grapes.
- Technical features include:
- Support structures of painted steel with high mechanical resistance;
- Double-acting pistons of chromed steel;
- Pressure plates of painted steel;
- One or two wooden cages with painted wheels,
- mounted on trolleys with stainless steel trays;
- pressure gauges with adjustable pressures from 50 to 350 Bar;
- Three-position control levers for movement.
On request, we can add: two speed control units; wooden cages with stainless steel rims; cages made entirely from stainless steel; and thrust plates completely covered in stainless steel.