ABOUT TANIN VR COLOR®
IDEAL USE: TO STABILISE WINE COLOURING MATTER
- Instantly dissolving (IDP) catechin tannin preparation.
- Specially formulated to stabilise wine colouring matter.
- Tanin VR Color® is a non-astringent tannin which can be integrated in to all profiles of wine.
- Tanin VR Color® is used to improve the active tannin / anthocyanin ratio in such cases:
- Grapes harvested at sub-optimal phenolic ripeness
- Grape varietals with a naturally poor tannin/anthocyanin ratio
- Varietals that have colour management problems (extraction/stabilisation)
- 10 – 80 g/hL.